Taking care of every detail – The ultimate package for the busy couple that wants their wedding to be planned to perfection and to enjoy the process knowing that every last detail will be taken care of.
This package includes a complete planning service and supervision of your wedding day
Prior to your wedding day
— An initial consultation to discuss your budget, proposed number of guests, date and preferences for theme, ceremony and reception locations, florist, hair and make up artists, cake maker, celebrant, photographer, transportation, music, videographer, decorations, stationary and any other special requests.
– Unlimited consultations via phone / email / in person / Skype / messenger to discuss and plan all aspects of your wedding.
– Consultation and meetings with all vendors including confirmation 4 weeks before your wedding.
– A personalised face book page detailing every part of your wedding, options and decisions.
– A personalised timeline counting down to your wedding day.
– A detailed personalised budget laying out the costs of your wedding.
– A personalised wedding contact list with contact numbers for all your wedding vendors.
– All decorations and favours put together in preparation for your wedding.
– A pre-wedding consultation to run through and check all details of your wedding 2 weeks prior to your wedding.
– A detailed wedding day itinerary outlining how everything will run on your special day.
– A reception seating plan template and assistance to help you with your seating plan.
– A MC guide to provide your MC information of what to do.
– A personalised must shoot list of photos for your group photos.
– Set up and supervision of the ceremony rehearsal with your celebrant, bridal party and MC.
On your wedding day
– Supervision of the whole day with an assistant to assist with any unexpected wedding day emergency
– Assistance in the set-up of the ceremony and reception venues
– Organising of the pick-up of the flowers and cake to the bridal parties, ceremony and reception
– Assisting in the dressing of the bride and bridesmaids
– Overseeing of the group photo and bridal photo (if required) sessions
– Overseeing of the table decoration set up at the reception – including favours, place cards and lighting candles
– Overseeing of the schedule of events at the reception including dinner, speeches, cake, first dance
– Personalised Inspire Events Survival Kit for the bride
Contact us and make a time for a free, no obligation consultation.